- Please comment and let me & other readers know of what you think.
- I may edit or delete a comment without notice if language, attitude, recommendation, or resource isn’t something I think will be helpful to readers. This is a public forum and constructive place to dialogue about doubts or questions you may have AND also a site that seeks to promote the worship and glory of Jesus Christ both in content and attitude. “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.” (Ephesians 4:29)
- I read all emails I receive. However, I may not reply to each individual email due to the sheer volume of messages.
- Please clearly identify your real name on comments. (A minimum of your First or Last name is expected.) Please avoid anonymous opinions. I do not encourage bloggers to have an autonomous virtual identity. For example I use “Sumair Mirza” or “S. Mirza”. It is not acceptable to use only initials like “J. D.” or an assumed nickname like “John Doe” unless your blogger profile or personal blog clearly states your real identity.
- By commenting, you signify that you are willing to receive and give correction when these expectations are not met. As believers in Christ we are responsible to confront one another when our blogs do not honour Christ. Additionally, fair use laws state that small portions of TiS material/comments may be quoted for documentation purposes, without written permission, but must be unaltered and accompanied by the proper documentation citing the source.
- All comments must avoid unrelated and/or unnecessary conversations. There are many topics and opinions that are out of bounds for Christians. Stick to the topic; please refrain from commenting about subjects that are not discussed in the post you are commenting in. “Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels.” (2 Timothy 2:23)
- By downloading any content provided via this website you agree to: (1) acknowledge, by way of written sourcing citation, the original author of that content (2) present it as is and not alter it without stating the sections and owner of the specific modifications. This rule exists to protect the integrity of the information presented and ensure the authors’ views are not misrepresented or misused.
- I expect that everyone comment in a respectful manner and I reserve the right to reject any comments that are, or contain, libelous, abusive, racist or offensive language. All comments posted on this website are the views of their respective authors and allowing them to remain on my site does not imply that I agree with their contents. I permit opposing views so others including myself may respond and promote a progressive dialogue.
- I reserve the right to use any comment posted on TiS or e-mail sent to me and use them, without altering meaning, for purposes related to this site or any other ministry I am involved in. I will keep the comments anonymous.
- Any issues, concerns, or questions — please contact me privately. Please do feel free to correct me and if you feel I have stated something incorrectly I will humbly accept correction as I strive to present God’s Word untainted.
* borrowed mainly from sixsteps.org since I thought it was so well worded 🙂 Thanks Alex