After several months of cyber construction, I am excited to announce the release of Theology in Sneakers version 3.0. I want to thank everyone who has had great patience over the past several months as TiS required extensive rebuilding due to some technical challenges.
It has been a painstaking process to rebuild the site and personally frustrating that I was not able to have TiS available – I sincerely apologize for that. Thank you to the many people who sent encouraging notes and asked for content to be e-mailed to them for use in fellowships and Sunday Schools – it is truly encouraging to know that TiS is valued and is being used to bless others. I pray that TiS, in its new form, continues to be used to glorify God and to declare the gospel.
TiS 3.0 Key Highlights:
- Completely redesigned look and feel that is more easily navigated
- Refreshed graphics throughout the site (courtesy of Jermaine “The Big Proxy” Wall)
- Quicker access to social media platforms via floating icons
- Immediate immersion into topical browsing matrix on home page
- Faster access to search engine under featured article graphics
- Newly formatted blog browsing
- Responsive interface to improve experience with touch-screen devices such as tablets and phones
- Sign up via the “subscribe + contact” section to a…
- Fully refreshed iTunes podcasting channel
- Recently launched YouTube channel
- Updated RSS feed (for those already subscribing, please do resubscribe to the new address)
I thank you all with the utmost of sincerity for your support of TiS in all forms over the past several years be it reading, sharing and/or praying.
A special note of thanks to my dear brother in Christ, Jermaine Wall from Cabinet Collective, for working tirelessly in the midst of a hectic schedule to create such great graphics and help on the custom site build. TiS 3.0 would not exist as it is today without his servant heart as a partner in the Gospel.
This is me sharing about what is running through my mind…