Dear Brothers & Sisters,
I am writing to you in celebration of Theology in Sneakers’ (TiS) one year anniversary! I would like to thank you for all your prayers and continued support offered since the launch of TiS.
In the past year, TiS has received over 12,000 visits from across the globe representing over 100 countries. Thank you to all of you for sharing this ministry with your friends and families and contributing to this humbling blessing. Additionally, I would like to affectionately thank the 50+ loyal readers that have subscribed to automatically receive new TiS posts through Twitter and e-mail.
TiS continues to strive to provide answers founded in accurate biblical interpretation, thorough research, and logic-based thought. It has expanded from 15 posts at launch to over 50 posts covering a wide range of topics, from evil and suffering in the world to effective witnessing. It has truly been a blessing to have God use TiS in order to defend, proclaim, and expand His Kingdom.
In the last 12 months, it has been exciting to launch several new features, including:
- Audio Narration – Listen to posts while reading along or multitasking
- Post Feature Icons – Single-click navigation on each post to available presentation slides, handouts, videos and audio recordings
- Online Radio Show (Ginsengmedia.com) – Sit back and tune in to the “Theology in Sneakers” show as we discuss theological matters, current affairs, objections to Christianity, and more
- Video Gallery – Easy-to-use thumbnail index view of all video content available
- Intelligent Content Pushing – Related content is highlighted in sidebar based on current article being read
- Theological Word of the Day – Receive a daily dose of theological terms to enrich your study of the Bible
- Dynamic Widget – Quickly and easily share TiS by installing a widget on your web site that automatically updates for every newly added post or video
- Enhanced Search Functionality – More accurately search and quickly access desired content
Once again, I would like to sincerely thank you for your support through the comments and questions posted on TiS. Furthermore, I am humbled that some of you have invited me to speak at your churches and I am truly grateful that God has been blessing me with this ministry. I praise the Lord for having the opportunity to use TiS to proclaim His Name and defend “The Way”.
Sola Deo Gloria (Glory to God Alone!)
How can you support Theology in Sneakers?
1. Pray – Please pray as I strive to grow in two areas of resolute passion – to love God’s Word and to love His people!
2. Sign up – If you haven’t already subscribed to TiS, please feel free to click here to receive new content updates.
3. Share – You can still send the following link to friends or family to introduce the site: http://www.theologyinsneakers.com/launchecard/index.html. You now also can install the widget on your website by visiting the “subscribe” section.
4. Engage – I am blessed to be used by God for His work and grateful for being able to partner with churches and school fellowships to advance His kingdom. Please feel free to contact me (or share my availability with planners and pastors) should there be any future needs for preaching, teaching, or fellowship sharing for any group. To quickly access samples of my sermons and workshops, simply click “sermon” or “workshop” in the “most blogged about” section at the bottom of the TiS web site).